How is it used?
Parents can initially place the rattle in child's hand for grasp and later simply place it in baby's activity area where child can reach. Over time, the child will be able to use them with both hands.
how children benefit from it:
1. Encourages children to reach out and grasp their hands and discover different ways to use their hands
2. The baby puts it in his mouth during the exploration process and uses his mouth for various sensory experiences
3. Used in teething to relieve the discomfort of teething
4. For auditory stimulation
5. Through hands-on exploration, babies discover that they have the ability to manipulate their surroundings (e.g., touch a bell to make it ring, grab a pull ring to change its position, etc.), what promotes the development of self-confidence
- Recommended age: from 3 months
- Skill Development: Eye-hand coordination, fine motor skills
- Material: Food grade beech wood, latex free, nitrosamine free, phthalate free, BPA free, PVC free
- Specifications: Size, color and weight please see the pictures
Of course! We offer one 14-day withdrawal period for goods that you have bought in our online shop. ☑️
If you are not 100% satisfied with your items, or have received faulty or damaged goods, simply email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the email address and order number of the order, describe the problem and, if possible, include photos. We always strive to respond within 3 days or less
On request, we will send you a return label and return slip by email. ????
We thank you for your cooperation!
You can find more information about a return in our FAQ Frequently asked questions and answers page.
Baby rattle beech wood - baby scooter